OK. Here is the rewritten version:
The basic procedures for the interview in the Guangdong Teacher Exam include the following steps:
1. Waiting: Candidates arrive at the examination center on time and wait in the waiting room with their interview admission ticket and identification.
2. Drawing Questions: Using the "Interview Evaluation Software System", candidates are randomly assigned a set of questions from the question bank (Kindergarten candidates select 1 out of 2 questions, while other categories have only one question). Once confirmed, candidates receive a printed lesson plan and a list of questions (which requires their signature).
3. Lesson Preparation: Candidates enter the preparation room with their lesson plan and question list to prepare for their presentation or demonstration. They have 20 minutes for this stage.
4. Answering Designated Questions: Candidates are guided into a designated interview room where they will be asked two random questions from the question bank by examiners. They have 5 minutes to answer these questions.
5. Presentation/Demonstration: Candidates deliver their prepared lesson plan or demonstration based on their previous preparation within a time limit of 10 minutes.
6. Defense: Examiners then ask follow-up questions related to candidates' presentation or demonstration, which require candidates to defend or explain further within a time limit of 5 minutes. Afterward, candidates submit their question list and lesson plan before leaving the room.
Please let me know if that meets your expectations!